-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-

Quarantine U.K L4D Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red looking for a home...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redorkulator

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Red looking for a home... Empty
PostSubject: Red looking for a home...   Red looking for a home... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Hey,

Redorkulator
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975845573

Me I'm 26, have been playing L4D for awhile in Australia and have recently moved to Austria, was browsing the Enemy Down Ladder and saw you guys, I'd like to hook up for some L4D and maybe some match play.

Played in the Cyber Gamer Open 4v4 (CEVO) ladder before I left Aus and would scrim and pug with some of the better teams. Prior to L4D it was alot of pub hero TF2, then before that a little stint in Tribes 2 then a fair few FPS's then Civ then Commander Keen then Moonraker then Lemonade Stand then that shitty version of snake on the black and orange screen lol. I will be getting L4D2 shortly as well.

Basically I've been playing pub games so far in Europe and not having alot of luck getting any gg's. I'm unused to this because back home you'd always have some friend joining to up the standard.

Um, as far as skill goes I do ok, have pretty decent awareness and once I get used to this lappy my pounces should be back on, more than happy to trial if you want, hell I'd be in it for the gg.

Red.
Back to top Go down
Redorkulator

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-21

Red looking for a home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a home...   Red looking for a home... EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:01 am

Ok so looking at the post dates I've come to the conclusion that you guys have become inactive, oh well my bad.
Back to top Go down

Red looking for a home...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-Welcome to Quarantine Forum- :: -=Recruitment=- :: -=Please Read=--
Jump to: