-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-

Quarantine U.K L4D Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mossimo's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossimo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Mossimo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mossimo's Application   Mossimo's Application EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 pm

I played with a few of you last night, very enjoyable to be able to play against a difficult challenger. I've been looking for a good group of guys who are talented and know how to play the game quiet well.

Probable like most of you I was the one who was following the news about this game for 2 years and pre-ordered it as soon as possible.
I'm 17 and live in North America (Canada) Not sure if you accept anyone from over here. I have a well background of gaming.
I used to be a console gamer until I turned over to the PC. I started off playing Diablo 2 and Starcraft.
I've played cal-invite/main for Counter Strike Source for a few years now. So i'm good with teamwork and strategies
I've played tf2 with a few teams aswell.
I was one of the main members on the top guild in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning in our server.

So hit me up with an invite on steam if anyone wants to talk: mossimoix_jedi
Back to top Go down
Lineleader

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Mossimo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mossimo's Application   Mossimo's Application EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:49 am

Hello Mossimo,

The Beta squad are looking to recruit a couple of members. However while we don't preclude anyone from anywhere (sure I'm Irish and I got in Laughing ) my concern would be your availability to play when we play, since 8pm here would be what 12pm to 3pm depending what side of Canada you're on, and also you'd have pretty bad ping times to our servers which would hinder your play.

Regardless if you think I'm talking shit and none of the above will affect you then I'll be willing to try you out. I'll add you when I'm next on and we'll go from there mate.

Oh and also I'll have to talk to the clan leader as there may be an age restriction. We're all oul fellas you see.

Line.
Back to top Go down

Mossimo's Application
Page 1 of 1