-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-

Quarantine U.K L4D Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-28

S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... Empty
PostSubject: S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...   S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:10 am

fucking hell guys!!!!! G aka seige has had me locked in the celler for like a year and has told every 1 ive been playing wow like wtf?

ive manged too esacpe well hes out please some 1 tell the authorities before he returns!!!!! and u Fuckers didnt do shite just belived him when he said "oh shes playing wow"

anyways i see u all been playing this lfd shite i can tell ur all noob at it soo i will come on and show u boys how its done yeah? same as always init lol!

misseh flower xxx
Back to top Go down
Grifter

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-14

S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...   S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Asking as the new guy...should I be worried? pale
Back to top Go down
missy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...   S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:45 am

lol, nooo dont worrie just dont go into the celler with siege tbh Laughing

anyways ... was fab games last night i really enjoy the game, must be good tbh kept me off wow for a whole day and night cheers
Im hoping my skill improves i did many noobie things last night most of the time i was lost lol! ty for having great patience ill look forward too more noobiness

when i first saw the tank i was like affraid woohoo

missy xx
Back to top Go down
Grifter

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...   S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:22 am

Heh, I wouldn't go for a packet of cigarettes with Siege...let alone down a dark cellar. Wink

Glad you enjoyed the game, though. And you seemed to be doing great for your first time. Definitely remember getting smacked around and getting a face full of buckshot from you a couple of times. And don't worry about making mistakes...I still mess up plenty. Of course in my case that's usually due to terminal sleep-deprivation. Laughing

Looking forward to playing with you again. And hey, at least you can toss something at Siege's head when he gets too uppitty. Wink
Back to top Go down
Siege
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...   S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 am

haha Grif Very Happy

Now get back in the cellar !!!

cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://quarantine.forumotion.net
Grifter

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...   S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:38 pm

[Igor]Yesssss, master![/Igor]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...   S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ... Empty

Back to top Go down

S.O.S. what bollox is this.. length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ...
Page 1 of 1