-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Welcome to Quarantine Forum-

Quarantine U.K L4D Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barf! looking for clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Barf! looking for clan Empty
PostSubject: Barf! looking for clan   Barf! looking for clan EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi I'm Barf! Real name Keith, age 33. I played with -Q- FÖØ the other day on left4dead and added him to my friends list and he sent me a link here, so here I am! Love playing left4dead - i'd count it as the best game I have ever played.

I'd like to join Quarantine so that I can regularly play alongside decent players rather than crossing my fingers every time I start versus. Also, I haven't played through any of the campaigns with 4 friends yet and would like to do that, especially on expert. As for games experience, I haven't played co-op shooters online much, apart from TF2 and Unreal Tournament (years ago) as I got sidetracked by the whole MMO thing.

Please give me a shout as I have been looking for a l4d clan.
Cheers,
Keith aka Barf!
Back to top Go down
Siege
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Barf! looking for clan   Barf! looking for clan EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:31 am

Hey Barf!

I have added you to Steam friends m8 .. il have a chat with you when you log on santa
Back to top Go down
https://quarantine.forumotion.net
Glasgow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Barf! looking for clan   Barf! looking for clan EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 pm

hi barf Smile

see you on soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barf! looking for clan   Barf! looking for clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Barf! looking for clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-Welcome to Quarantine Forum- :: -=Recruitment=- :: -=Please Read=--
Jump to: